FAQs About Tea
1. What is tea?
2. What are the different types of tea?
Green Tea, Black/Pu-erh Tea, Oolong Tea, & White Tea
3. What are some good teas for weight loss?
Ground Matcha Tea, Black Tea, Blue, Green, & White Tea
4. What is a good tea for better immune health?
Echinacea, Elderberry, Andrographis & Astragalus Tea
5. What is a good tea to help me sleep?
Chamomile Tea & Lavender Tea
6. What are some sweeteners for tea?
Honey, Sugar, Milk, Cinnamon, & Agave
9. Should tea be consumed hot or cold?
Herbal tea can be consumed at both temperatures ranges.
10. Do I need honey?
No. Honey is optional.
11. What is a good tea for anxiety?
Ashwaganda, Lavendar, Tumeric, Chamomile, Rose, Valerian Root, Ginseng & Holy Basil
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.